Ladies and Gentlmen, hidden cameras are everywhere. Just tonight I was wearing one while traveling in the New Gugahan Proviance, just south of the South Pole. While there, I encountered a young, innocent looking gal, a mere babe. Or so I thought.
As is my normal modus operandi in these situations, I located the babe in question and proceded to taunt her. I started off with the usual remarks:
- Wow you’re fat. Are you storing nuts for the winter in those cheeks?
- No teeth, eh? Ever heard of a toothbrush?
- You suck.
- I see you are balding at your age. Shame.
- So you just couldn’t get to number 715. Weakling. (Babe Ruth only)
- If you don’t stop putting your feet in your mouth people are going to think you are a six month old.
Well, as usual, my taunting and name calling prompted this gal to strike. I turned on the camera just as the attack began. As you can see, I had truly met my match.
Now I lie here, broken and bruised. It was the head-butt that finished me off.
And so it goes.